Processing of personal data through cookies
We inform you that the data controller on this website is moltosenso s.r.l., corso Francesco Ferrucci 112 – Blocco B, 10138, Turin (Italy) (hereinafter: “MTS” or “we” or “our”, “us”).
Technical, session and analytical cookies that do not require consent
While browsing the pages of this website, moltosenso will install on your device and, in particular, in your browser some so-called technical, session and analytical cookies, i.e. information that allow us to store some useful data a:
- recognize that through your browser you have already visited this MTS site and register and remember any preferences that may have been set while browsing this site. For example, MTS may save your access information so that you do not have to log in every time you access the site (technical cookie);
- analyzing the MTS website and its use to improve its services (technical cookies and Google Analytics cookies, with data collection in the form anonymous and aggregated);
- store your choice of consenting to the installation of profiling cookies.
The use by MTS of such cookies and the processing related to them are necessary to enable MTS to make the content published on our site available to it in an effective and user-friendly way.
The use of such cookies and the performance of processing operations related to them does not require your consent under European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and Directive 2009/136/EC (e-Privacy Directive or ePR).
For Google Analytics cookies, you can disable Google Analytics for your profile in the following ways: Using Ads Settings: https://www.google.it/settings/ads Through the components currently available for the deactivation of Google Analytics for the Web: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Cookies for which consent is required
MTS does not use any kind of cookies (e.g. profiling cookies) on this site that would require explicit consent from the user.
Support in configuring your browser
If you wish you can also manage (including disabling) cookies directly through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set MTS for this site.
For more information and support for setting cookies on your browser, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
General rules and exercise of your rights
We inform you, finally, that, at any time, you may exercise the rights granted to you by art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, thus being able:
- revoke consent;
- oppose the processing of your Personal Data;
- access your Personal Data;
- Check and ask for the correction of your Personal Data;
- obtain the limitation of treatment;
- obtain the deletion or removal of your Personal Data;
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another holder;
- propose claim to the data protection supervisory authority.
In any case, our company may store some of your personal data if it may be necessary to defend or assert a right of ours.
By browsing the pages of this MTS site, you automatically give your consent to the installation of technical and session cookies.
Copyright © 2009-2020 – moltosenso S.r.l. – All Rights Reserved – P.I. 10187990014
Last update: 21 January 2020.
11 Language of moltosenso Cookies Policy
Although MTS may have provided you with a translation of this Cookies Policy from Italian (original language), you agree that the translation is provided for your convenience and that the Italian version of this policy is the only one that directs the relationship between you and MTS. If there is any contradiction between the Italian version of the Cookies Policy and a translation into another language, then the Italian translation will take precedence.